Saturday, November 18, 2017 ~ 8:37 AM 0 Comments

Let's try this blogging thingamajig again.
I've taken down all previous posts dating back circa 2007 (10 years?!) so you won't be able to read any of my cringe-worthy stories huehuehue.
This time around, the purpose of restarting a consistent writing habit is to develop good sentence structure and practice creating a smooth flow to communicate my thoughts in a coherent manner. And to document any experiments I may partake in as my frivolous brain fancies. I'm also making this blog public as a way of applying social pressure to produce relatively adequate work (hello sole reader of my blog! ~me T_T)

It's mostly gonna be crappy as my brain has been in a dilapidated state of disuse since I graduated but hey it's all about experimentation and making mistakes and starting from the very bottom of a steep and treacherous mountain.

It's 12.30 am now and I've just come back from a trip to Taiwan. I'll post a list of goals and to-dos after I've gotten more sleep.

munch on this

Welcome!
No spamming & copying !
~Follow these rules and we'll be good friends ^-^




theone and only ♥
Q
sapere aude
general musings on various topics
attempting humility x openness x compassion
"I'll live the focused life, because it's the best kind there is."



reminiscences

credits.
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
© 2009 all right reserved